April 30, 2003

I just finished watching Anger Management with my brother and sister-in-law tonight. It was a really funny movie, but I sort of felt short-changed because I'd watched a review on television of the movie and I had already prepped myself for the movie. Jack and Adam were really great together and most of the Sandleresque walk-ons were ok except I don't think that ok politicians should spend much time being bad actors. I mean, if you're going to lie for a living in film that's one thing, but why blur the line anymore than it already is by asking the other guys who lie for a living to show up in a movie too.

I also decided to look around at other people's blogs tonight. I Love You, Michelle is kind of scary. Notable quotes:
mikeyphillipsii (2:13:21 AM): i love you
mikeyphillipsii (2:14:04 AM): you fart marbles

I realize that I'm not any paragon of normality, but...Sometimes I try to remember what it was like to even be in a relationship and wonder if I was ever that stupid and insane. I remember feeling out of control and that probably has more to do with me not dating anymore than anything else. I wonder why people subject themselves to this? Sex was great, but intimacy is like this great big joke. "Hey, we're glad you opened up and shared yourself. Now it's much easier to stab you in the f*cking back!" A hot date with a bottle of hand lotion seems a lot easier.

I am
The Consummate Hipster: newbies bow to him, everyone else just stares, as he swagger down the street with
You are the Consummate Hipster. Newbies bow to
you, everyone else just stares, as you swagger
down the street with "Little Green
Bag" stuck in your head.


What Kind of Hipster Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Who ever doubted?

Second in my swath of blog review is it could be better...but worse is more likely. Like me, I don't think this guy went very far off the beaten path in his blogger style though he seems to have an interesting feed for news or at least have a lot of time on his hands (maybe even more than me). He's also apparently from Mississippi. I've tried, and failed to forgive him for that. So his blog sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home