August 26, 2003

Still nothing really new

I started back to school today. I flubbed up my perfect non-tardy self by running into my first day of class late thanks to missing the fact that I was supposed to be at a whole different campus for the class. I spent 10 minutes at the other campus scratching my head and wondering where room 415 could be when the math building ran in series of 100s, but eventually I came to my senses and realized that I'd have to show off all those marvelous offensive driving skills I never use if I wasn't going to walk into class 30 minutes late. I'm not particularly excited about the classes I'm taking right now I think, but I suppose that once this year is finished I should be virtually graduated and be able to prepare to song and dance my way into counting all those extra credits I took.

I suppose I've been in one of those weird transitional moods lately between manic and depressed. I haven't been oversleeping, just the opposite - but I haven't been bouncing off the walls. Just the average sort of thing that happens when something breaks my cycles I guess. Hopefully I can get back on track with my class schedule, I suppose some people would hate to deal with the way my moods run in circles all the time but I've guess I've sort of come to depend upon them. As long as I'm going to be a little crazy I should be able to use that to my advantage, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home