June 16, 2003

Unstoppable: Liceland

Nothing much new to report from blogland lately, I've been spending a lot of time at Trina and Josh's thanks to his ex not telling everyone that their kids were around another kid with lice over the weekend. Since Phoenix's lice ordeal gave Trina and I some serious training, I was there till late at night helping everyone treat and delouse their hair. I went to visit Phoenix on Saturday, but she neglected to tell me that her stepsister's b-day so I ended up going to Olive Garden and doing the b-day thing. It was slightly uncomfortable, especially enduring a certain female present's interrogations. Sunday was Father's Day of course, which I had no money for because I'd spent that money the night before at Olive Garden. So instead Phoenix and I picked up a burger and hung out at the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home