July 13, 2003

I thought I was going to do a real update last night, but instead I went out like a light at something like 9:30. That's pretty weak from the guy who used to find sleep only once every 3 days or so, I must be getting old. I guess I was so tired that I had an actual dream instead a 'create something all night while you sleep' dream. It was really weird, with this public shower scene going on that probably should have been erotic but only made me wake up sad at 3am and have to go back to sleep. I don't know what is with me, I can't even be happy with another person in my own dreams, everything is bittersweet...always.

I've been playing Morrowind, thanks Trina...I sooo needed to waste time this way. I'm pretty sure I'm not playing it the way it was meant to be played, I'm too aware of the way the polygons interact and even without trying I lock targets into other objects where they can't fight back and such. I'm a poopy head. Fortunately I'm cooking this enormous pork roast in the over today, so I will be a well-fed poopy head here soon.

Beyond that, there isn't a whole lot to say I guess. On Friday I went to go see The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, it was pretty good but you could tell that it was adapted from a comic book. The panels were right there like they didn't scrub any of the edges off or make an effort to fill in some of the gabs. Stuart Townshend was really good though as Dorian Gray, if I swung that way I'd drool I'm sure. I even liked the weird take on Captain Nemo that they had in the movie, though the costuming was a little bit over the top. Phoenix said she liked the movie better than The Hulk, but I haven't seen The Hulk so I'll just report that it wasn't as good as Charlie's Angels 2. Of course LXG didn't have hotties in skimpy clothes kicking ass, so it was at a disadvantage from the start. I think I'll read a book today, the only problem about cooking a huge roast is that I'm afraid to leave the house with the oven on so I'm stuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home