January 20, 2004

Early Valentine's Day Idea

Are you wondering what to give to your anal-obsessive, anti-religious significant other for our annual celebration of love? Well look no more, because today I present to you all the baby Jesus butt plug. That's right guys, perfect for that fallen nun or altar boy in your life, or maybe just to donate to your local coven for use in the orgies. With a little selling you could even forget the whole Jesus angle and shove it up your boyfriend's ass just to, "show him just a little bit of what if feels like to have even a tiny boy up there." Hell, I don't care what you do with it. Please don't send me freakin' pictures or testimonials. Unless you're part of a hot lesbian coven, in my heart of hearts I know you are out there. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home