July 22, 2003

I take more tests

At the insistence of Becky, probably because she was hoping that I would score higher on this test than her scandalously evil ass, I took a new test today. Here are the results:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Extreme
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

As you can see, I'm a very evil person. Not only am I going to Hell if there is one, but I'm going to an especially despicable level of it. Actually, considering how well I score on every single level except the ones nearest Purgatory I'd almost ask that if I'm going to be sent to Hell I probably should be sent to the next higher level just to be a good sport about things. Plus I'll probably know more people there and if there is a potential for good food and getting any in Hell I'm betting that it's only attainable by sucking up to Satan. It's possible that Satan lives in the suburbs of Hell, but I'm betting that he's more of a Heart of Darkness sort of guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home