July 29, 2003

There is something incredibly wrong with this kid. Really. This is more disturbing than the weird girl with her blog of nothing but tests or the people exchanging gaggingly drippy sentiments via blog in the now defunct I love you Michelle (they probably got self conscious when the realized I could see his hand in her skirt). It's not as disturbing as the man who ate his own penis though, so I guess that's a good sign. Do they even bother teaching English at all in school? Even Prince lyrics aren't as arcane as this, though to be fair it's possible that that it's not an English speaking blog. I wonder why kids bother trying to write in English if they're going to bollox it up so badly though. You won't find me rattling off, "adias moschach ass" or any nonsense geared towards mangling Spanish anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home